High cortisol and liver enzymes, stomach pains and bloating post exercise. Natural remedy?

Question
I was first diagnosed with extremely high cortisol levels. my levels are normal at 8 am and noon but extremely high at 4pm and 10pm. After I got these results back, my doctor wanted to test my thyroid, in just 3 months my TSH and T3 and T4 went from normal to my TSH super lower and my T3 super high indicating hyperthyrodism. My liver enzymes are elevated as well. My abdomin is gettign larger by the week and with no change in diet. After I exercise I have horrible stomach pains and bloating. My doctor wants to wait and try and figure out the root of the cause instead of just starting me on meds. Why would I feel stomach hurt so bad during exercise? Is there anything natural I can do in the mean time?
Posted Mon, 20 May 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 2 hours later
Hyperthyroidism can be associated with dyspepsia and increased GI motility resulting in flatulence and abdominal cramps.Some people have malabsorption as well. Complete relief of symptoms requires normalization of thyroid problem. In the meantime drink a lot of water (2 -3 ltr), avoid spicy food and citrus fruits, avoid fried objects and junk food. Take cold milk or milk shake twice daily. Take food at regular timings,, dont delay or skip meals. You can take pantoprazole or omeprazole for 2- 3 weeks to reduce acidity.
Hope this helps
Shivaprasad