Hi , Actually I want to consult for my wife

Question
Hi ,

Actually I want to consult for my wife , she suffered from back pain every morning , after massage to that joint area , she releaxed from that pain .

Could you please share , its an kind of problem ?

Vijay Ku XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 3 Dec 2017 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Kampana 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Back pain

Detailed Answer:

Back pain is common. It is important to know from how long is she having back pain and is the pain radiating to her legs or does she have any numbness or weakness of legs? Please revert back with answers for the above to help you better.

Looking forward.

With regards,

Follow-up: Hi , Actually I want to consult for my wife 14 minutes later

No the pain is not radiating to other parts , its only where the ingection was given during that area during C-section Operation.

Answered by Dr. Kampana 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Vitamin deficiency

Detailed Answer:
Hi again,

Spinal injections do not cause pain in the back but most women complaint of it . It is usually due to weakness. I would suggest that she takes calcium with vitamin D supplements such as tab. calci-D plus once a day for 30 days. Back strengthening exercises will help.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,