Hello We have done multiple times IUI but didn't concieve

Question
Hello
We have done multiple times IUI but didn't concieve so Dr did laparoscopy of endometrium tissue and result is M TB detected but fallopian tubes n other thing is normal. I am worried now our DR might start anti toxik treatment for M TB which we don want to as our family Dr told us that PCR test is unreliable. I dont knw what to do .. Plz advise because initially our problem was not conceiving it was other thing as my husband was not getting erection thatsy we consulted the infertility Dr and at this we had reached . Plz help.
Posted Tue, 28 Nov 2017 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
PCR can be repeated

Detailed Answer:
Hi
GREETINGS
You can consult another doctor and take endometrial samples just before menstruation for PCR test .That is the way it is diagnosed.If that also positive then you will have to take antitubercular treatment.
Mean while check your husbands semen analysis and rule out any medical problems with him.
Hope my answer helps you.

Follow-up: Hello We have done multiple times IUI but didn't concieve 2 hours later
Hello Dr,
I had attached all of my recent reports . Plz check n give me advice on that and also can I do endometrial samples test without laparoscopy?And we have already taken samples of my husband seamen and tested it and our Dr had told us that there is no problem with my husband's Seamen.Kindly advice us as we are confused. Plz help.
Thanks XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Repeat pcr

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Endometrial biopsy is a simple procedure without even anaesthesia.No need of laparoscopy.
Preferably done 2 to 3 days before periods and repeat pcr from different lab.
If positive start treatment.
Discuss with TB.specialist regarding investigating your husband and requirement of Anti Tb medicines for him simultaneously .
Other reports looks normally.
Hope my answer helps you.