Hello, I have a blister on my bottox( between chicks).

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2014
Jan 2014

Dermatologist
Question
I have a blister on my bottox( between chicks).
Why it’s happen, what questions you can ask from me?
Posted Tue, 28 Nov 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Provide more information and upload image, please

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for asking,

I am Dr. Kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern.

I would like to know the duration since you have the blister.. Any associated symptoms?
like, any pain? itching? etc.

I also request you to kindly upload/attach a good quality image of the affected area to the "Reports Section" so that I'll be able to guide you better.

Awaiting...

Follow-up: Hello, I have a blister on my bottox( between chicks). 34 minutes later
This blister sore and itchy.
I had a sexual contact one week ago, the man complained of symptoms of cold, dry cough no fever.
Is it possible I was infected from him?
Does it mean he had affair with somebody else before me and passing this virus?
Follow-up: Hello, I have a blister on my bottox( between chicks). 20 minutes later
Still waiting for the answer to my question.
I don’ have a picture of my blister.
Thank you

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not necessarily genital herpes. Blisters can be due to shingles

Detailed Answer:
Thank you.

Though it could be genital herpes but having blisters down there doesn't necessarily mean that it would be only genital herpes ..Genital herpes usually presents with multiple fluid filled vesicles which soon rupture to form erosions and it is associated with pain/ tingling.
Bllsters could even be due to Herpes Zoster/ shingles- usually a cluster of blisters in a stripe like pattern on one side of the body and usually associated severe neuralgic pain and tingling.
A physical examination would help ascertain the exact cause. Therefore I suggest that you visit your general practitioner for him/ her to have a look at it.