Headache, CT scan showed white spots on brain., purple spot on vagina. Any help?

My problem started about 4 months ago. I started getting headaches daily, I thought was from sinus infection. My family doctor did some blood tests that showed my white cells was elevated to 16. I was referred to a hematologist that did an ct scan, and more blood test. The ct scan showed I have white spots on my brain and now my white cells are up to 18. Now I have to see a neurologist, he says it could be MS. The hematologist suggested I see a gynecologist. I did in December, during the pap test, she saw a purple spot on the out lips of my vaginal area. I had to wait for a month to see if it go away, I went back last Thursday, and it didn't now there's two. She took a biopsy of one, which I'm waiting for the results. But now my fiance is telling me there's 4. I'm 49 yrs old, I'm not sexually active at all. I've been married twice, and been with 4 men in my whole life. I'm pretty certain it's not a STD. I would so appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you in advance.
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 47 minutes later
The purple spots you noticed on the lips of vagina are most likely angiokeratomas.
These are discolored dilated surface capillaries with a rough surface. The cause of such spots is mostly unknown and are not related to any serious health problem.
A genetic predisposition is noticed in some people.
The results of biopsy will help in confirmation of diagnosis. Please do not worry.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.