Having worse nightmares. Associated with tiazac?

Is there an association between tiazac and nightmares? Currently on tiazac, synthroid, flomax, avodart. Slow heart rate low 40s most of time, occasionally frequent APCs and coupled beats I am retired anesthesiologist) but this has been less frequent recently. Nightmares getting worse, possible association with mild sleep apnoea
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Imraan Hussain 1 hour later

I can feel your concerns .

There is no association of tiazac with nightmares.
Yes, sleep apnea has strong association with nightmare. Xray neck lateral view for adenoids or any obstructive cause around the airway.You should be examined by an ENT doctor. Slow heart rate can provoke nightmares.

1. Do you have any depression episodes?
2. Do you feel dizziness?
3. How your eating habits?

If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.