Having tightness around neck and face. Had whooping cough, trouble in swallowing, muscle twitching and tinitis. Suggest the treatment?

I have a tightness around my eyes, in my neck and on my face. I also have GI problems. No fever. I had whooping cough a few years ago, and am coughing like that again, but the paroxysms are not as long. Trouble swallowing and hoarseness, and tinitis. This has been worsening for 4 weeks. I also have a twitch on my upper left eyelid, and a painful bulge, about the size of a fetal foot, that "kicks" through my upper belly and creates a hard lump. Hair loss, and muscle twitching.
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Immediate cough suppression needed

Detailed Answer:

If I am not wrong did the cough start at first? If you have severe paroxysm of cough you would obviously have the tightness around eyes, face and neck. You would also have trouble swallowing and hoarsness and tinnitus.

I think you should not waste time anymore. If you had not consulted a doctor for the cough please do immediately. You are exhausted by coughing. I could appreciate the other symptoms that you have but they may be interrelated. You need cough suppressants while understanding the reason for cough.

Tetanus and whooping cough are not related. Both are different bacteria. YOu can post those images here I can look at them as well and give an opinion.