Having thyroid problem and sleeping constantly. What do you recommend?
User rating for this question
my thyroid is out of control i constantly sleep and feel hopeless
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: Do labs Detailed Answer: I would recommend the following blood tests to assess your thyroid function: TSH Free T4 If the above two test results are normal, then the possibility of having a thyroid problem is extremely low. These tests can be done at any time of the day and do not require you to be fasting
People also viewed
- What tests determine thyroid problems
- Underactive thyroid and sleep problems
- Why do i feel feverish in 1st trimester
- Protected sex and was on the 1st day of my period. am i pregnant?
- Thyroid medication and artificial sweetner
- Safe to take clarithomys when 1st trimester
- What are the treatment for thyroid problem
- Multinodular goitre in aryvedic
- Effects of masturbation in 1st trimester pregnancy
- Can your ribcage hurt during the 1st trimester of pregnancy?
- What is the cure for my thyroid problems
- Symptoms of thyroid nodule on artery
- What causes thyroid problems
- Pregnancy non toxic goiter articles
- Toxic goiter and pregnancy news article