Having thyroid problem and sleeping constantly. What do you recommend?

my thyroid is out of control i constantly sleep and feel hopeless
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: Do labs Detailed Answer: I would recommend the following blood tests to assess your thyroid function: TSH Free T4 If the above two test results are normal, then the possibility of having a thyroid problem is extremely low. These tests can be done at any time of the day and do not require you to be fasting