Having symmetrical arm, shoulder and leg aches. MRI and blood test normal. What can this be?

I have written several times as you can see . I am still in the dark as to my problem. But let me present it to you once more. About 8 months ago I started having symmetrical arm, shoulder and leg aches. Not severe, but achy. I would also get fatigue. Tremors were also a symptom. I have been to neurologists, GPs, endrocrinologist, etc. I have had normal MRI, myriad blood tests for Lupus, rheumatic problems, thyroid, etc. They have all come back normal. the only abnormality has been some low amplitude results on the three EMGs I have had. My Neuro doc says its not MS, polymyalgia rheumatica, or ALS. He is conferring again with a perpheral neuro specialist but still no diagnosis. My symptoms seem to stay much longer than before but are not debilitating save for the fatigue. All my aches migrate from arms, to forearms, to shoulders, to thighs etc and wax and wane. I would certainly appreciate your thoughts on this issue. thanks PS: my glucose is never over 110 and A1c never above 5.6
Posted Wed, 25 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Likely to be fibromyalgia.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The symptoms that you have described could be due to fibromyalgia since MS and other neural causes have already been excluded.
The low amplitude on EMG could be due to a mild muscle weakness or a mild electrolyte abnormality also. Since you have been referred to a peripheral neuro specialist, he will be able to exclude any nerve related causes.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.