Having strange sensation on penis with burning sensation during urination. Reason and treatment?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
Hi yes I've been having this sensation on my penis where every day white fluid comes out every day and my boxers gets a lot of stains from it its been happening for the past week or two and every time I go to pee or I try to shower it burns me to pee and after and it hurts through out the day I hate this pain I don't know why I started getting this please tell me what it is
Posted Mon, 30 Sep 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is Acute Urethritis.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts and photograph that you have posted it appears that you have Acute Urethritis (Infection of the urethra).
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Did you have unprotected sex in recent times before getting these symptoms?
2) Do you have fever ?

Besides those 2 details, if I were to be treating you, I would order routine urine test and urine culture to find out the organisms causing this infection. I would also order for microscopic examination of a drop of discharge from urethral opening.

Ensure to drink more water to keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.
Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water twice daily.

Awaiting your reply...

Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Having strange sensation on penis with burning sensation during urination. Reason and treatment? 6 hours later
well I've been with my girlfriend for the past year and 5 months and were always having sex unprotected cus I know we both don't have anything bad

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
This could be due Urethritis.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for feed back ,Please go ahead and get the test done which I have suggested in my reply earlier.
You need to consult qualified Urologist for further treatment.and prescriptions of medications.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.