Having stomach upset. Took methadone, gabapentin. Feeling sick after medication. Suggest the right medication?

What can I take for my upset stomach after I took some medication and it made me sick. Can I take some milk ,I take methadone also I'm sorry but I took the Gabapentin 3xday but I couldn't remember if I took it on time today so I over took it and I'm scared I can get sick from it and don't want to have to be at the the hospital for a long time and with a big XXXXXXX .
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.
Can you please explain what you mean by an upset stomach. Is it that you are having nausea or vomiting? nd if yes, how severe and how frequent?
Hope To hear from you
Thanks and regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD