Having stomach problem, tightness and bloating. Ultra sound, endoscopy and blood tests for thyroid levels normal. Underlying cause?

Hello, my name is XXXXXX and I am having stomach problem since last six months whenever I eat something even a little amount I am feeling bloated and tightness in my stomach I am not even able to speak or breath properly after that it really feels I should die instead, frankly speaking till my age I haven't faced any such problem earlier and now this problem is really making my life difficult day by day not sure how to get cure from this, last 3 to 4 months I am consulting in XXXXXXX Hospital for the same and gone through tests like ultra sound, endoscopy and few blood tests for thyroid levels and doctor said nothing to worry about, I don't understand if there is nothing to worry about or there is no problem in my stomach then why am I facing these problems and due to this it made my life so miserable now I fear to eat something outside of home because I am so much uncomfortable and feels like bloated after eating little amount of food. I request you to please help me and guide me to overcome with this problem.
Posted Fri, 17 May 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Dinesh Kumar Singal 14 hours later

Thanks for contacting Healthcare Magic.

I can understand the discomfort you are undergoing. The basic investigations done on you are fine. Your symptoms can be due to variety of reasons and majority of these should be curable or controllable.

First step is to check if your doctor who did endoscopy tested you for H.pylori or not. If it was not tested then you should get tested for H.pylori and if it is positive should take treatment for this.

You can also make Ganaton Total twice a day.

If these measures do not help then a CT scan of the abdomen may be required.

Discuss these steps with your physician, hope this will help you.

Best wishes,

Dr Dinesh Singal
Follow-up: Having stomach problem, tightness and bloating. Ultra sound, endoscopy and blood tests for thyroid levels normal. Underlying cause? 10 hours later
Dear Sir,

Thanks for the advise, one thing I would like to tell and that is in my ultra sound test there was a finding of polyps in GB, report states "Few tiny echogenic (2-3) foci noted adherent to the gall bladder wall. Wall thickness is normal".

Please advise can we suspect anything with this finding or it can be ignored as my doctor said it's normal will come and go by itself nothing to worry about.

Thanking you,
Answered by Dr. Dinesh Kumar Singal 6 hours later

Thanks for contacting again.

Your doctor is right about GB polyps. Polyps of size less than 11 mm are of no consequence, so these can be ignored.

Dr Dinesh Singal