Having stomach problem, blood in stools and diarrhoea. Had unprotected oral and stressed out. Tingling on penis. Worried?

'hello I have been asking allot of questions because there is allot going on with me right now. I am totally confused. I already have stomach problem and I have been having blood in stools. and diarrhea and pain on my right side where kidneys are I hear allot of bubbling in my stomach and it does hurt . as with that I had un protected oral few days back. after tthat I started to get stressed allot because I was worried I can have herpese .the than It started to itch body and made me more stressful to the point I couldnt eat and my stomach got worst with it. its just water in stools and I have noticed blood because of not eating allot. I don't feel like eating .. feels like I will throw as I am in.the middle of eating. now my ructum hurts when I walk or sit and I had pain and tingling on penis aand a lil on thighs . so I am going through two different things at the same time. I went to doctor but didn't tell them about my oral because I feel embarrassing as I know allot of ppl In that clinic . they did my lab and the test result showed my white blood cells only 4(L) . cholesterol low . doctor said to take fiber and referenced me to a "gastrointestinal" idk if that's how you say it. but its for my stomach. but I am confused is it possible I might I have herpese .? since the itch and pain. ?oral was only 4 days back. the lady I had it with looked suspecious . but she said she is clean and has 2 week old papers to show that she is clean. but I am still-life worried aand pretty much dying with all the stress that what is going on. I need help I am really confused with what is going on . and it's just making me worried more and more.
Posted Thu, 5 Sep 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Acute Gastroenteritis due to infection.

Detailed Answer:

Don't panic and try to keep yourself stress free.

With unprotected oral sex there is always a chance of acquiring herpes simplex infection.

It is treatable disease and is not life threatening condition.

Consult with your doctor and he will prescribe you medicine like Acyclovir.

The diarrhea, abdominal pain and bloody stool may be due to Acute gastroenteritis.

This may be due to bacterial or viral infection to the GI tract.
Consult your doctor. He may advise you 1. stool analysis for ova and cyst 2. Stool culture and sensitivity and treat accordingly with antibiotics , ORS and fluid management.

Your WBC's are low and you're prone for repeated infection. Ask your doctor for HIV screening test.

Hope the answer helps you.