Having stomach ache and fever. Is it safe to take zanocin-oz, drotin-plus and rabimat?

My wife had stomach ache which was occuring in every 15 minutes, with fever. She is subscribed with Zanocin-OZ, Drotin-plus and Rabimat for 5 days (2 times daily).

She still sometimes get light pain. Is the above medication fine. Shall we continue with it ?
Posted Sun, 4 Nov 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 2 hours later

Thanks for posting query here.

Your wife is having infection in Intestines, which cause swelling and pain called intestinal colic. Usually any bacterial or amoebic infection cause such infection and pain, hence antibiotic and anti amoebic combination is prescribed.

It seems that she is improving hence take complete course of medicines.
If there is pain in abdomen can take Drotin tab.

She should take care of her diet, take bland diet and avoid spicy and oily food.

She should use potable water or she may take boiled and cooled water.
If symptoms persist then a Complete blood count, stool Routine and microscopic, may be helpful a repeat Ultrasonography may done in consultation with treating Physician to rule out any other cause of pain.

I have answered your query, if you have further query, I will be happy to answer.

Best of Regards