Having stiff neck, headache, dizziness and morning memory loss. What's wrong?

Dec 2012

Hi I've been having headaches at the back of my head occasional stiff neck dizziness on a morning memory loss speaking funny occasionally and feeling very nervous most of the time wat can it be pls
Posted Sun, 24 Mar 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 19 minutes later

After reading through your presentation and looking at your name, i have only a few impressions about what might be wrong with you. It is possible that you might suffering from a form of depression which could explain all of your symptoms. Anxiety might also be associated to this. With those, I believe you consulting a neuropsychiatrist will greatly do you some good.
It will also be good if a CT scan and/or MRI could be run to determine if there is an underlying diseases condition such as a brain mass/infection that could lead to those symptoms. Given your age, it will not be proper if we think of a neurodegerative diseases such as Alzheimer's syndrome which affects mostly the elderly.
My suggestion is consult with a neuropsychiatrist as soon as possible.

Hope this helps you and wish you the best
Dr Nsah