Having splotchy and patchy bruise under skin. Looking for cure
User rating for this question
I have something under the skin that is the color of a bruise but is splotchy and patchy.
Posted Tue, 4 Sep 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 13 minutes later
Thanks for the question.
Usually this kind of skin marks occur due to subcutaneous tiny hemorrhages. In cases of such skin marks without any trauma one needs to investigate the coagulation status of the blood. There can be various causes which can cause such hemorrhages.
I think you should see a physician to get clinical examination done. The doctor may initially want to check your platelet count, bleeding and clotting time.
Treatment depends on underlying cause.
Please ask if you want me to explain anything.
People also viewed
- Back ache body ache throwing up
- Stomach ache under button back ache
- How to cure a bruise
- Having splotchy and patchy bruise under skin looking for cure
- Collateral circulation in the arm
- Treatment and cure for under eye bruise
- Cure for bruising easily
- Arm and chst pain during crying
- Right arm hurts feels like circulation
- Constant stomach ache and lowr back ache
- Acetyl l carnitine nosebleeds
- Treatment and cure for splotchy, red bruise
- Cigarette right arm pain
- Swollen arm in child warm to touch
- Symptoms of high levels of acetylecholine