Having spinning sensation around the head. Feeling tired, week and discomfort. Looking for best advice

Hi there,

I am 27 yrs old male. I am having difficulty with my head or brain recently. I am having constant spinning sensation around the head. I feel easily tired and weak these days. When I sleep i feel even more discomfort because something inside the brain doesn't seem to be working properly. The spinning occurs XXXXXXX inside side head just above the ears on both sides. If i drink just a glass of beer, then the spinning gets even worse. In work I feel very dizzy and discomfort in chest and stomach. I recently went to the doctor and they examined my BP and heart where both showed normal result. I did CT Scan as well where there was some calcifications and foci present in my brain. But doctor told me thats normal. I fear that there is something wrong in my head inside which may result in brain hemmarohage or brain stroke. When I try to sleep I have to constantly change my position because of the discomfort in the head. Its hard to explain that discomfort just in writing but it makes me feel something very deadly is gonna happen or say I fear I would die of that. I dont know what it is may be the blood circulation in the brain is not working properly or what. Your help would be great. I will keep in contact with you in next 30 days since I paid the service fee for 1 month. Please give me the best advice as possible. Thank YOu
Posted Sat, 4 Aug 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 13 hours later

Welcome to healthcare magic!

I am sure you do not have problem with the anatomy- structure of the brain and neither with it's blood supply.
And chance of your having brain hemorrhage and stroke are minimal say equal to any other normal individual.
Your problem of dizziness and tiredness seems to be related to some psychosomatic problem. It is either anxiety or depression and you should review to your psychiatrist for a proper management.
To rule out the possibility of rare neurological functional problems you should also get physically examined by a neurologist.
Personally I think the psychiatrist part would be more helpful.

I hope this advise would be helpful for you.

Still if you have any queries or doubts, please write me back,
I would be happy to solve them.

Wish you a great health!
Follow-up: Having spinning sensation around the head. Feeling tired, week and discomfort. Looking for best advice 4 hours later
Hi Doctor,

Also I am having constant mild headache these days. Is that also related to anxiety/depression?..
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 14 hours later

Welcome back to healthcare magic Physicians!
Yes, The depression and anxiety present like a syndrome and at times nonspecific,
that is patient has anxiety but not knowing what is causing it.
The pressure of the unhandled anxiety produces burden on the mind subconsciously and causes a sense of boredom and headache.
With treatment it resoves without painkillers and that's the diagnostic as well as therapeutic measure.
I think the advise would be helpful for you.

If you still have queries if any, please feel free to communicate back.

And if satisfied with my solution then please accept the answer and take a moment to post your view in the Review Section about my Clinical skills!

Wish you a great XXXXXXX