Having severe lower back pain and hurts to inhale. How to get relief?

Spine Surgeon
Hello, I am having severe pain in lower (above waistline) back, right side when i inhale it hurts and the more I walk the more it hurts. Funny taste in mouth.
Posted Fri, 14 Dec 2012 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. S K Mishra 56 minutes later
1. Whether your pain is radiating to legs or localised to back.
2. Bony pain may occur in hemolytic anemia
3. At age of 47 degenerative disorders of spine are common cause of low back pain
4. Funny taste in mouth , are you taking some medicines or had some recent illness
5. I think you consult a physician get thorough clinical checkup and blood and radiological investigation as required.
Hope this helps.