Having regular periods. Having back ache, constant abdominal cramps and breast pain. Any chances of pregnancy?

Question
What do you think my chances are for pregnancy if I have regular periods? 26.5 day average cycle. LMP July 16. Sexual intercourse July 28. I had this week excrutiating back ache on Monday (not a normal Ovulation sign for me), some creamy white CM on and off this week, very light, but constant abdominal cramps/pain--kind of like i might get PMS. And just a small amount of breast pain?... which may be just beginning to increase. (The back pain, btw, disappeared altogether by late tues. weird)
Posted Thu, 22 Aug 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms

Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 27 minutes later
Hi XXXX,

The probability of achieving a pregnancy in one normal menstrual cycle is 20%. This probability decreases with age because of decreased ovarian reserve. If your age is 50(as mentioned in details), this probability will be lesser for you.

All the signs and symptoms mentioned by you indicate towards an ovulatory cycle and premenstrual symptoms. Probability of pregnancy cannot be commented upon on the basis of these symptoms.

All you can do is the earliest urine pregnancy test which should be done 1 week after your missed period or blood test(serum beta HCG test) immediately after missing your period.

Good luck.

Hope this information is helpful and informative to you.
If you have any further query, you can directly reach out to me on the following URL: WWW.WWWW.WW