Having recurrence of cholesteatoma. Experiencing pain constantly and dizzy. Undergone an operation for cholesteatoma. Cure?

My adult son has a recurrence of cholesteatoma and has had it for 2-3 years now. He has MediCal insurance and has been unable to find a doctor who will treat him. He has severe pain constantly, is dizzy and can no longer function normally. I am afraid he will die before he can get treatment. He had an operation for cholesteatoma about 6 yrs ago and the doctor told him that it would likely recur. Obviously he cannot get coverage under any insurance plan so I don't know where to go to get help for him. He says he has given up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 1 hour later

I am dr XXXXXXX and will try my level best to help you.

The cost for treatment of cholesteatoma is to high here in USA, but its treatment will be cheaper in INDIA. I would recommend you to try and contact APPOLO HOSPITAL Group in INDIA. They are very well known in INDIA and facilities are also good. They have hospitals located in prime cities in INDIA.

If you are looking for the treatment option which is affordable as well as best quality I personally recommend you to opt for it.

Here is the link for the website where you can have all contact information as well as any info you need.
Hope it helps