Having rashes on penis head and scrotum. Diagnosed with eczema. How to treat this?

I have had a rash that started on the head of my penis and 2 months later my scrotum turned bright red. Went to dermatoligist and he diagnosed me with eczema or psoriasis. He prescribed me Elidel cream which helped with some of the redness in the scrotum, but not completely. I still have red irritation on penis tip and scrotum is still red and irritated. I have had a pink blotchy rash with small bumps on my arms, legs, stomach, and now I have redness in my face. I put the Elidel cream on my arms and legs and it made it go away, but it still comes back from day to day. My legs, arms and face feel warm like a sunburn. Could you give advice on how to treat this? Does this sound like eczema? I have been very stressed the pass few months. I am very worried about my groin area and my face. Please advise. Thank you
Posted Thu, 2 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 5 hours later

Thanks for posting your query. I will be glad to be of assistance.

It will help me to opine regarding your rash if I can see a photograph.
Could you please post a picture? You may use the option available on this web page to do so.

Rash on scrotum and penis head sounds like dermatitis i.e. eczema - basically an inflammation of the skin; still if I can see a picture it will be helpful.

Awaiting your response