Ask a Urologist   »  

Having problem penis erection, low sperm count. How to keep penis healthy?

Feb 2013

I really need help no one has ever told me anything how to keep my penis healthy and I'm 21 years old i don't last long in bed and I'm very low on sperm and would really need more size please help
Posted Tue, 21 May 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 2 hours later

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

I advise you the following to keep your penis and body healthy :

1. Daily wash under surface of prepuce while bathing to prevent accumulation of smegma and to prevent foul smell and infections.

2. Always use condom while having sex and follow a healthy protective sexual life style.

3. Don't indulge in unprotected sexual activities.

To stay long lasting in bed I advise you the following :

1. Don't be stressed, anxious while doing sex.

2. Be relaxed, peaceful, and restrict sexual activity to a single partner.

3. Don't use any alcohol and drugs.

For low on Sperm :

1. Eat fresh and balanced diet

2. Don't smoke and don;t take any illicit drugs

3. Wear loose underwear

4. Don't wear skin tight clothes

5. If any underlying medical conditions for low sperms like varicocele they should be get corrected.

Penis size may look small in normal state but while on erection it will be sufficient to give complete satisfaction so stop worrying about the size.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.