Having pregnancy symptoms.Having menstruation. Pregnant?

Question
symptoms my menstrual is on but I'm still having. pregnancy symptoms could I still be pregnant
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

Kindly do provide some more details on your problem like the symptoms you have, the duration of the symptoms, last menstrual period and the day of sexual encounter.

Have you got the home pregnancy test done, if yes, please do share the report of the test.

Waiting for your response,

Follow-up: Having pregnancy symptoms.Having menstruation. Pregnant? 13 hours later
when I say symptoms I mean heartburn, my breast are sore and neseau in the morning, lower back hurts, just all the pregnancy symptoms

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Most of the premenstrual symptoms do mimic pregnancy as they are caused by the similar kind of hormonal imbalance.

The best way to rule out pregnancy is by getting the home pregnancy test done. The test will be reliable especially when the symptoms like you have exist.

Hope I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.

Follow-up: Having pregnancy symptoms.Having menstruation. Pregnant? 19 hours later
being that I had a period when is a good time to do a home pregnancy test

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later

If you have got period recently then I would consider the pregnancy is near impossible.

You can still get the test done if it has been 15 days since the period.

Wish you good health.