Having pimple under penis. Having pimples on back and mouth. What to do?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
hello sir i have small 3 pimple under my penis it is clear too any problem..?

and i am having small pimples on my back side of body tooo..?

and small pimples inside my mouth ..?
Posted Sat, 20 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 1 hour later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX

Thank you for your query.

It would be easier if you post a photo of these "pimples". And also should tell me some more info about this.
Is it red,white or black? how big it is?
Have you been sexually active?
Did you have flu-like symptoms?
Did it appear suddenly and is it itchy or painful?

It can be caused by some dermatologic disease or it can be infectious disease. Also, sometimes it can mean just irritation or minor bacterial infection. Right diagnosis depends on these questions I have asked.

If this isn't painful and there is no swelling or redness around then you don't have to be concerned. Just use mild soaps and keep it dry and clean. Mouth should be washed with antibacterial mouthwash agents.

Also,try not to touch or scratch these pimples. It is better that it heals spontaneously. You can apply some mild steroid cream or Nystatine but only in consultation with your doctor.

If this isn't helpful, then there could be viral or bacterial infection and in this case you need some medicines.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Having pimple under penis. Having pimples on back and mouth. What to do? 10 days later
the pimples are not big and it dosent disturb me ...
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 35 hours later
then alright. If there is no pain, swelling or tingling in this area you don't have to be concerned. It will be just sebaceous or swear cloged glands and nothing serious can happen. But if you notice these signs or burning pain while urinatin,you should visit doctor. If pimples progress you should ask you gp for some mild steroid cream. Regards