Having panic disorder and prescribed with alprazolam. Suggest the cure?

Psychiatrist
Question
ACCORDING TO ALL THE PSYCHIATRIST I HAVE SEEN, OFTEN WEEKLY, I HAVE THE WORST CASE OF PANIC DISORDER THEY HAVE EVER SEEN. I HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED 20 MGS. OF CELEXA ONCE PER DAY, AND 2 MGS. OF ALPRALOZAM FOUR TIMES PER DAY FOR MANY YEARS. MY XXXXXXX MEDICINE SEVERAL MONTH AGO REDUCED THE ALPRAZOLAM FROM 2 MGS. FOUR TIMES PER DAY TO 2 MGS. THREE TIMES PER DAY, STATING THAT ONLY PSYCHIATRIST CAN PRESCRIBE OVER 6 MGS. PER DAY. I MANAGED TO DEAL WITH THE 2 MGS. OF ALPRAZOLAM THREE TIMES PER DAY, HOWEVER I STILL HAVE ANXIETY SUCH THAT MY HANDS SHAKE. MY SON COMMITTED SUICIDE 12/24/2012 AS PER THE EAST BATON ROUGE ROUGE CORONER. MY X-WIFE, MY DAUGHTER, AND MY SISTER ARE ALL THREE ACCUSING ME OF MURDERING MY SON. MY X-WIFE ACTUALLY WENT TO THE CORONER REQUESTING THAT HE CHANGE THE RESULTS OF THE AUTOPSY FROM SUICIDE TO MURDER. HE, OF COURSE, ADAMANTLY REFUSED, STATING THAT THERE WAS GUN POWDER RESIDUE ON HIS HAND, HIS HEAD, HIS ARM, AND HIS SHIRT. HE TOLD HER THAT THE WAY THE SHOT WAS INFLICTED, IT COULD ONLY HAVE BEEN SUICIDE. MY X-WIFE CAME TO MY DOOR WITH A BASEBALL BAT, AND TOLD MY SITTER SHE WAS THERE TO MURDER ME WITH THE BASEBALL BAT. THEY HAVE BUGGED MY HOUSE AND/OR BOTH MY CELL PHONES, THEY HAVE TAMPERED WITH MY MAIL, THEY HAVE GONE THROUGH MY TRASH. THEY TOOK A BLOODY SHIRT AND A PAIR OF RUBBER GLOVES TO THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY. THE D.A TOLD THEM THAT HE COULD NOT USE IT AS EVIDENCE, BECAUSE THEY HAD TAMPERED WITH IT. MY DAUGHTER WENT TO THE CORNERS OFFICE AND FILLED OUT A FORM, UNDER OATH, STATING THAT I WAS EITHER SUICIDAL OR HOMICIDAL. A EBR DEPUTY SHERIFF CAME BY MY HOUSE TO PICK ME UP. I ASKED IF HE HAD A WARRANT? HE STATED THAT HE DIDN'T NEED ONE, THAT HE WANTED TO TAKE ME TO TALK TO SOME DOCTORS, AND HE COULD TAKE ME WITH OUT A WARRANT. I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS NOT GOING AGAINST LAW ENFORCEMENT IN ANY WAY. HE TOOK ME THE THE BATON ROUGE GENERAL HOSPITAL. TWO DOCTORS AND A PSYCHIATRIC SOCIAL WORKER FROM THE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH UNIT INTERVIEWED ME. THEY CONCLUDED THAT I WAS NEITHER SUICIDAL NOR HOMICIDAL, AND THEY WANTED MY DAUGHTER'S ADDRESS TO FILE PERJURY CHARGES AGAINST HER. I DIDN'T KNOW HER ADDRESS. WHEN I ARRIVED BACK HOME, I FOUND MY DAUGHTER AND MY SISTER GOING THROUGH EVERY CLOSET, DRAW, SUITCASE, AND CABINET IN MY HOME AND MY CPA HOME OFFICE. IN THE PROCESS THEY STOLE MY CPA BUSINESS TELEPHONE, AND MY CLIENTS COULD NOT CALL ME. MY X-WIFE CONVINCED THE BATON ROUGE CRIME INVESTIGATORS TO COME IN MY HOUSE. THEY LET MY X-WIFE AND MY DAUGHTER IN AND MADE MY SITTER STAY OUTSIDE. THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW HER TO COME IN TO GET A GLASS OF WATER OR A COCA COLA. WHILE UNDER THE BRCI'S SUPERVISION MY X-WIFE STOLE MY CPA BUSINESS CELL PHONE, AGAIN. I HAD REPLACED THE FIRST CPA BUSINESS CELL PHONE THEY HAD STOLEN. AS MY NEIGHBOR, A PREACHER TOLD ME; "DAVE, THEY ARE TRYING TO DRIVE YOU CRAZY!" THEY NEARLY HAVE. DUE TO ALL THE CONSTANT, AND REPEATED HARRASMENT, I HAVE BECOME MORE AND MORE ANXIOUS. I INADERTANTLY OVER TOOK MY ALPRAZOLAM, AND I WILL BE COMPLETELY OUT OF IT TOMORROW, FRIDAY. HAD I BEEN PRESCRIBED THE 2 MGS., FOUR TIMES PER DAY AS DR. CENAC PRESCRIBED, I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SHORT. I FIGURED I WOULD BE SHORT ABOUT 30 TABLETS. THIS IS ONE MONTH TIMES ONE TABLET; THE EXTRA 2 MGS. PER DAY DR. CENAC WOULD HAVE PRESCRIBED FOR ME. HOW CAN I FIND A PSYCHIATRIST WHO WOULD NOT BE LIMITED IN PRESCRIBING MEDICATION BY THE STATE BOARD OF MEDICAL EXAMINERS, AS MY XXXXXXX MEDICINE PHYSICIAN IS?
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 26 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for posting your query in the health care magic.
I have gone through your account in detail and can understand what you are going through.
I understand you are on high dose alprazolam and doses above that may cause problems to you. Instead of increasing your alprazolam you should change celexa to paroxetine which is good and sedating as well.
Also you should seriously consider adding CBT therapy to the existing medication treatment. That will surely do a lot good to you. In your countrh where drug procurement is strictly under a doctors prescription, it is not possible for you to find a doctoe who can prescribe you benzos above the medically acceptable levels.
Hope I am able to help you.
Thanks and regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy