Having panic attack in head, neck and throat. What is causing this and cure?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
i have a panic attack in the head nack trote
Posted Sat, 5 Jan 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 30 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.

I would be in a better position to help you if you provide me with some information on the panic attacks that you have, the duration of your problem and the symptoms you are currently having.

Waiting for your reply.

Follow-up: Having panic attack in head, neck and throat. What is causing this and cure? 36 hours later
i feel my head nack trote is pulling over to my face and i feel some thin is working in my body
hart beat a lootDizziness, feeliHair loss, hair is thinning, or clumps of hair are falling out
Head Zaps
ng lightheadedFear of dying
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 12 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
The symptoms you have described are likely to be due to mood disorder associated with a panic attack. You need a thorough psychiatric session with a psychiatrist or a clinical psychologist and the first line of treatment like cognitive behavior therapy and social skills training. Medicines may also be required.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.