Having pain in upper left abdomen after eating. Feeling like gastritis. What is causing this feeling?

I am a 38 yr old female recently returned from XXXXXXX for a 10 day trip
I have been having Left upper abdomen pain after a meal like gas trapped sharp on the ribs
foul smell stools and diarrhea. stomach rumbles after a meal. feels like gas build up that wont release
Posted Thu, 30 Aug 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later

Welcome to healthcare magic Physician's desk!
You appear to be having Traveller's diarrhea, a gut infection by E.Coli or Entamoeba.
You should take liquids orally liberally to replace the fluid amounts lost in stools.
Also start Ciprofloxacin+Tinidazole combination in clinicians supervision for 4days to clear the gut infection.
I think the advise would be helpful for you.
If you still have queries if any, please feel free to communicate back.