Having pain in right side of chest and constantly burping. Suggest treatment

Infertility Specialist
I am having pain in the right side of my chest when I take a deep breath and am constantly burping
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hi, the symotoms you suggested are due to gastritis also called acidity. It is a common condition. I suggest you take an antacid medicine available over the counter. Take medicine immediately. Its better if you can take it on empty stomach. Take it twice a day half an hour before meal.There is nothing major to worry about. You will be fine. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol