Having pain in penis while having sex. Skin got contracted. What is the problem?

Question
hie sir,

I got some issues while having sex...earlier me and my wife used to have sex normally, but from past 5 days...whenever i try to do it....there is a severe pain in penis...what happens is that, skin over there does not allow to penis to enter...few days back, when i tried doing that....the skin got contracted...and the inner portion came out.....and after minutes, things were normal, but the problem persists when we try again.
Posted Mon, 13 Aug 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 1 hour later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

It seems that you are suffering with infection of prepuce, which covers glans, thus there is pain while you try to insert it, once it is retracted you feel normal.

It will be better if you can get it examined by a Skin & VD specialist.

Meanwhile you can apply Candid cream twice daily and avoid sex for a couple of days. Your wife may also require examination by Gynecologist & treatment.

During bath please don't use soap to clean glans & prepuce for some days.

Thank you posting your query. Hope you found my response helpful & informative.

If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.

With good wishes,

Follow-up: Having pain in penis while having sex. Skin got contracted. What is the problem? 27 minutes later
Thanks for the response, actually I am bit confused with regards to infection, as this thing started while we were having sex and my wife was on me..and i guess beacuse of some extra pressure this happened...so can you help me with this or I still need to consult skin specialist...because when we had sex same day in noon everything was fine...it started at night, while she was on me and I was feeling pain...so can you assist on this??

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 38 minutes later

Welcome again,

This can happen, if your wife was not aroused, thus if her vagina was dry.

Please excite your wife fully before sex, so her vagina will become wet with secretions and thus prepared for insertion. She will get orgasm also earlier.

First you try Candid cream for few days and if problem persists ,consult Specialist.

With good wishes,