Having pain in chest and done with ECG. Commented on right bundle branch block. Advised to ECG again. What could be the problem?

yesterday, i felt pain in left of my chest. i went to doctor and took an ecg. Docotr said nothing to worry but commented RBBB. He also recommended me to repeat the ecg after two days. Please tell me whats the problem?
Posted Wed, 11 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
no worries for now

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for the query,

I think a clinical review, chest X XXXXXXX an EKG, cardiac enzymes and a past medical history should be sufficient to give a clear diagnosis or impression of what is going on.

It would be interesting to know if you have ever experienced this pain before or if there is a family history of heart disease or lung disease (asthma) in the family.

I think, if the clinical evaluation and EKG results were ok, you need not worry. If symptoms reoccur or even not, it might interesting to get a control X XXXXXXX EKG and cardiac ultrasound.

You might have to consult your internist for a proper clinical review and other investigations if needed.
Thanks and hope this helps. Kind regards.

Bain LE, MD