Having pain in abdominal area. Misalignments in spine, tail bone, and pelvic area. Concerned?

Hi Dr. Sanap,

It XXXXXXX again. I am not sure if you have access to my old query or not and the things we discussed thus far - please let me know.

After consulting with you and a couple of other doctors through Healthcare Magic, I think I finally found some answers to what is going on with me.

I recently went to see a chiropractor after going to the emergency room for pain in my left groin/abdominal area again. It was triggered and got worse after I simply mowed my lawn.

I have uploaded the initial diagnosis and other results from the Chiropractor -- Dr. Hesselberg. I can say that after only 3 treatments in his office the pain and swelling/spasms have subsided drastically and I almost feel like normal again - even after exercise and increased activity -- so there must be some truth to his diagnosis.

However, I would like for you to take a look at my CT images again and see if you can tell whether there are misalignments in my spine, tail bone, and pelvic area that are of concern. Unfortunately I don't have images of my neck area in which I have pain as well. But it is also better after recent treatment with Dr. Hesselberg.

Do you still have access to the CT images that were uploaded previously? If not, please let me know.

In addition, I will have two more CT images that may be of assistance that I didn't upload previously. They both are full body images, one is a full side view and the other is a full front view. It seems to show my spine and pelvic area quite well.

After viewing these can you provide more insight in relation to the Chiropractor's findings. I am scheduled to get more treatment from Dr. Hesselberg as well as see a Physical Medicine doctor next week as I will most likely require more physical therapy as well.

Thank you for your time and please let me know if you have any questions to assist in your findings and recommendations.

Posted Sat, 15 Jun 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 26 hours later
Hi, welcome back and thanks for writing in.
I have your old CT scan images. Your chiropractor is correct regarding diagnosis. Previously we were ruling out the abdominal causes like hernia. Such muscle spasm and forminal compression are not diagnosed on CT scan.
I didn't get the side view and front view images. Please try to upload again. As per chiropractor report decrease intervertebral height and positive clinical sign and relief after treatment, nearly makes our diagnosis . You must continue same treatment.

Let me know when you upload new images. I will definitely have look on it.

Looking forward for your response.