Having pain behind nose and noticed upward movement of eyes. Proper diagnosis?

Pediatrician
Question
hi,have an ache behind my nose and eyes goin up to my head.very annoyin,please help.HAD CAR CRASH OVER TEN YEARS AGO.HEAD REALLY HAS NOT BEEN RIGHT SINCE.
Posted Fri, 8 Mar 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Samik Basu 23 minutes later
Hi ,
Thank you for your query.
Do not panic.Take a paracetamol tablet to relieve your pain.
Take some vapor inhalation along with it.
If the pain persists check your sinuses and consult an ENT specialist.
If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing your child a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.

Follow-up: Having pain behind nose and noticed upward movement of eyes. Proper diagnosis? 31 minutes later
i am 37 not a child!do you think it could have something to do with my sinuses?very anxious about this.could it also have anything to do with a car crash years ago.would be so grateful if you could put my mind at ease.

Answered by Dr. Samik Basu 3 minutes later
I can understand your concern.Symptoms arising after 10 yrs is very very uncommon.If you are so concerned you can go for an MRI of the area.That might give you a better idea,You can take the opinion of a neurologist too.
Bye

Follow-up: Having pain behind nose and noticed upward movement of eyes. Proper diagnosis? 4 minutes later
do you think it could just be my sinuses though.it's more of a soreness that i have behind nose and going up into my head.
am very anxious too,could this also be part of the problem,thank you.

Answered by Dr. Samik Basu 4 minutes later
Why don't you get a X XXXXXXX of the sinuses done first and follow my instructions.If it does not work there is always the other option.Please do not panic.I don't suspect anything sinister.Have a nice day