Having pain and numbness in shoulder, chest and hand. Could it be due to stressed nerve?

hi i am having pain in my left shoulder and in left hand with numbness in left hand and smtimes a pinch pain in left palm aslo adding to it is some pain in left side of chest
i have consulted many doc and they say it is because of stressed nerve,i would have got when i use to go gym. but m not sure it continues....
Posted Mon, 26 Nov 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 12 minutes later

Thank you for your query.

At your age the pain that you describe needs to be investigated. You mentioned that you have consulted a number of doctors. If you can share the investigations ordered by them and the reports then it would help me in guiding you further. In case you have not consulted a neurologist then it would be advisable to consult one and get nerve condution study done.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to share the reports through the feature available on the site so that you can be guided further.

Wishing you all the best..