Having milky fluid dripping from vagina due to vaginal infection. Does that mean the infection has gone outside?

My girlfriend has a milky fluid dripping from her vagina. It's not a discharge though? But has an infection on the outside of her vagina. Does this mean the infection has gone outside?
Posted Thu, 16 Aug 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 1 hour later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

It doesn't mean that infection has gone out, it means infection has involved out side also.

White discharge (leucorrhoea) from vagina is most probably due to some infection.

Examination and some investigations are essential for diagnosis.

Please consult a Gynecologist and get her examined.

Thank you for posting your query. Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.

With good wishes,