Having mild PMS and experiencing watery discharge. Missed period. Could I be pregnant?

I usually have a 25 day cycle. today is cycle day 25. last month p got my periods in 23 days itself. I'm having mild PMS. Today i'm experiencing watery discharge. Could i be pregnant?
Posted Wed, 13 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Possible if you are sexually active...

Detailed Answer:

There is a small chance of pregnancy if you been sexually active especially 12- 16 days ago. Unprotected sexual intercourse 12-16 days ago (close days of fertile period), there are chances of pregnancy.

That being said, it is not a 100% evidence that you are pregnant. If you suspect pregnancy you can get the test done (urine pregnancy test) tomorrow and a week later.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.