Having masturbating habit, small penis, gastritis and feeling tired. What is causing this and cure?

Good

Question
I am 24 years old.. I am fat guy... My penis is small and its uncut and its not thick also I masturbate twice a day... sometimes even 4 to 5 times in an hour... I feel due to masturbating i going more fat and i sleep a lot almost 10 to 11 hours in a day, in the morning i am not able to get up as i feel tired... I have a gastric problem also... My skin is going darker day by day... I just wanted to know all this are the bad symptoms as i masturbate a lot... And i want to know is it ok if i mastubate so much.... I am not able to consult the doctor as twice i went and met him but i am not able to tell my problem... Please help me....
Posted Sat, 28 Jul 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 24 minutes later
I think your problem is not the masturbation but the wrong ideology about masturbation,
Masturbation is not physically harmful whatever be the frequency!
But the way you are taking it is harmful, investing so much time on a single activity produces boredom- sex is an enjoyable act, please do not make it a punishment.
You are wasting much time on masturbation I would say, your skin color has nothing to do with masturbation.
You are fat so I think your penis is buried in fat so it is looking small.
Sleeping till late, skin becoming darker, masturbating excessively may be features of associated depression.
Please have a consultation with local psychiatrician.
And off-course try to reduce weight with dieting and exercises.
I hope that answers your query.