Having hurting jaws. Doctor suggested grind teeth. Remedy?

I am a thirty year old male.
Earlier today my jaw was hurting. I had been to a dentist before, two weeks ago with this symptom and he suspected I grind my teeth and that caused the pain. He suspected it was during my sleep.
I was walking earlier and my chest closed up. It was only for about a minute or so and I continued shopping and felt fine and carried my groceries back and just broke out in a sweat. I am a smoker.
I have a feeling like a pinched nerve, it is dull and radiating down my left arm from beneath my shoulder down into my index finger, along my bicep, mostly between my shoulder and elbow. I also had a similar feeling close to my hip earlier. And down the tricep of my right arm.
I did exercise vigorously on Friday, executing a lot of chest presses and carried heavy grocery bags today.
I washed dishes a while ago, which is obviously with hot water, but that was forty minutes ago and I broke out in a sweat, it has subsided now. But I feel very hot.
I also had a moment of dizziness now. I had a similar moment twice the last weekend. Once was after I had walked in heat for a bit. The other was sitting down having drinks with a friend.
Last night I fell asleep on my couch and woke up with my left arm tingling. I am not sure if that was because of the position I slept in. I then went to bed and had a bad night's rest and woke up in a pool of sweat.
Mostly my tricep feels numb now and there is a pain where my jaw hinges on the left side of my body.
I have no chest pains currently.
Should I be worried about this?
My pulse feels fine and steady.
I only have this numb feeling in the muscle going from neck to my shoulder
Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 2 hours later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

I think you should consult your doctor at the earliest possible. Some of the symptoms given by you like the excessive sweating, pain radiating down the left arm, etc require a cardiac evaluation at the earliest.

It could also be because of nerve compression but the cardiac condition needs to be ruled out initially. So I request you to consult your cardiologist at the earliest possible.
Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.