Having hair loss and dandruff problem. What cure should be done?

I have hair loss problem and dandruff problem In year 2005 i did my hair curly with XXXXXXX product. I took this product powder/liqud for 8 hours with tied my hairs with iorn clips when i remove the iron clpis i washed my hairs from that day i was in problme
Posted Thu, 4 Oct 2012 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 23 minutes later
First of all your query is not very clear. I expect you to clearly mention how I could help you
you simply mentioned that you have hair loss after some hair procedure.
if you could sen answers for following questions it would be helpful to help you
1. what is your present problem?
2. How long you have been having this problem?
3. Is is continous or intermittent?
4. Have you tried any remedies?
5. Was there any reliving factors?
6. Any stress in the office or at home?
pl reply
Prasad PVS
Follow-up: Having hair loss and dandruff problem. What cure should be done? 21 hours later
In year 2005 i curled my hair. I used some willson hair product to curl my hair. The barbar tied my hair with some iron clips & poured willson powder/liquid on my head. I took this for long 8 hours after remove the clips i washed my hairs. From that day i have hair fall & dandruff problem.

Daily i loss 20-25 hairs. But the main problem is new hairs are not coming & the volume of my hairs is too less from before.

I used many shampoos but not any benift.

I daily shampoo my hair after i used to oil it.

Yes i have stress in my life, out eat.

Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 28 minutes later
Thanks for answering all querries.
First of all please understand that hair fall may not be due to some pr0cedure done seven years ago.
Dandruff may occur due to so many reasons including environmental dust~, sebum secretion,sweat secretion , frequent application of hair oil.
Hair fall has to be investigated.
Your hair needs an examination by dermatologists
Then only proper guidence can be given
However please follow
1. Good food and sleep
2. Lesss oil to scalp
3. Regular shampoos and conditioners biotin 5'mg per day
5. Use 5% minoxidil and massage your hair
I shall review with the following test results
1. Thyroid function tests
2. Serum ferritin level
Prasad pvs