Having hair fall problem. How to stop it?

since last 3 years my hair is going damaged. Now i have been loosing lot of qty of hair from head. I am so worry about my head.
Please suggest me for How can i stop hair fall?
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Steps described below...

Detailed Answer:

You can try the following options:
1. Take Tab. Biotin forte once a day for 2 months.
2. Add plenty of fruits and vegetables to your diet. Root vegetables such as beetroot, radish, turnip, carrot, potatoes and so no need to essential part of your food.
3. Treat dandruff (if any) effectively. I suggest Nizoral antidandruff shampoo (thrice a week) to my patients. Use conditioners after shampooing.
4. Oil and massage the scalp an hour before bathing.
5. Avoid combing wet hair; instead towel dry your hair and later comb with wide tooth comb.
6. Practice healthy life style. Sleep adequately and practice exercise are ones I recommend my patients.

Lastly, if symptoms do not improve it may be a good idea to test for anemia as well as thyroid deficiency - complete hemogram and thyroid function test are done at all reputed laboratory. Further treatment can be planned as per test results.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.