Having fatigue and never feel refreshed after sleeping. Blurred vision and cannot concentrate. Suggest the cure?

Hi I have seen numerous of doctors and still nothing could anyone suggest what this could be. I have had these symptoms since being a kid im now 24. The main symptom is fatigue I never feel refreshed after sleeping and then I feel the same all day. I get blurred vision and it gets worse through out the day and my glasses dont seem to do anything, I cant concentrate on anything I space out alot. I pee alot especially at night and its a slow flow it stops and starts sometimes. Also I have to push for it to start sometimes. Some days I get really tied and weak and shaky and sometimes its after lunch its like im about to pass out. I have had blood tests my heart checked also sleep study. I have also been paleo for 2 years and had the symptoms before so its not my diet I have been checking my blood levels to see if its diabetes and its always good under 6 mmol/l and above 4mmol/l but I am paleo so I dont have much sugar at all and ive never been a fan of cakes and sweets. So any help would be great thank you.
Posted Fri, 1 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Clarifications required

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

However I would require a couple of more details to help you in answering your query in a better justified way.

1. You have mentioned that you have undergone blood tests. What is your hemoglobin all the time.
2. Have you ever tried thyroid levels or B12 levelz
3. How do you rate your mood , energy level, interest level, confidence over all these years

Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Regards and wish you good health,

Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD