Having diarrhoea. Tested negative for ceiliac and colitis. Feeling dehydrated and nauseous. Any thoughts?

I have some medical issues and I've been tested for ceiliac and colitis before both negative. I've had diahreha since Friday and just now it was gray. Not a huge amount but enough and all grey. Any thoughts? And I haven't eaten much today and I'm dehydrated and nauseaus
Posted Fri, 3 Aug 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later

Welcome to healthcare magic!
Surprised to go through the diseases you have, I think you are strong enough to handle them.
This diarrhea seems to be a sporadic episode of gastroenteritis, The motion can look grey when it is pretty loose and frequent because of the bile content which otherwise gets absorbed for most part.
Take simple OTC medicine Metronidazole 400mg thrice in a day.
and Cap Providac/Econorm twice a day
for three days.
If that does not help in three days, then you need to get a review with your physician.

I hope this advise would be helpful for you.

Still if you have any queries or doubts, please write me back,
I would be happy to solve them.

Wish you a great health!