Having continuous bleeding after sex and not stopping. Is it good to take TRANOSTAT MF to stop bleeding?

Question
Hello Doc.

My wife and I had sex before 3 hours. She is having continuous bleeding since then and not stopping yet. She has used 4 pads since then. Is it good to take TRANOSTAT MF to stop bleeding.
Posted Wed, 31 Jul 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 36 minutes later

Looking to the amount bleeding that she is having, this tablet may or may not help.

In most of the cases the common reasons for bleeding after sex are

>Some local vaginal infection
>Cervical Erosion
>Some rough act, leading minor cut or injury

Please visit your doctor and get her self examined.

Proper examination and diagnosis is must to prevent this from happening again.

I hope this helps.

Dr.Pragnesh

Follow-up: Having continuous bleeding after sex and not stopping. Is it good to take TRANOSTAT MF to stop bleeding? 1 minute later
can there be any other medication possible? because dereis no hospital here nearby. and is there any complication possible??
Thank you doc for your advice.

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 11 minutes later

Good to hear from you again.

The medicines which were asking may be helpful. In case of pain you can any pain medicines that you have with you.Ask her to take rest and drink plenty of fluids.

In case the bleeding continuous even after this, medical examination becomes mandatory.

Continuous bleeding can not be ignored.

Minor trickle and spotting can be accepted and you wait till tomorrow to see your doctor.

Dr.Pragnesh

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later
Bye.

thanks.