Having cold, headache and running nose. What is the problem and which specialist should I consult?

hi sir,
i am XXXXXXX XXXXXXX i want to know exactly whats the problem and which specialist should i go to !!
My father is having cold and running nose from 6 months. he is having headache many times and feels like nausea and has no energy and i can see he is getting weaker and weaker day by day, his age is 52 and now he is having sleepy feeling all the time. please tell me what should be done ? he is having uric acid and thyroid too but these are in control now but these cold problem is creating a problem. i think may be its a sinus problem but i am not sure . please guide me what should be done. i am to which specialist or doctor should i consult to ?

Posted Fri, 16 Nov 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Pratap Sanchetee 1 hour later

Complaints of headache associated with nausea occurring periodically is unlikely related to cold or sinus problem. For this complaint you should visit a neurologist/ headache specialist who will take note of details of complaints and carry out clinical examination. Subsequent investigation and treatment plan will be based on this. If needed he will ask for ENT surgeon evaluation also.