Having chest pain, rapid heart beat, dizziness, head pain and weaknesses through legs. Feeling tired and lethargic. Treatment?

how serious is this? Should I go to the ER? I do know I have a heart valve issue but since my last visit to the ER (which was awful I had a terrible doctor) I keep having the chest pain, rapid heart beat, confusion, dizziness, faint like feeling, head pain. weaknesses through legs. if im sitting down my blood pressure is ok heart rate is high. The minute I get up my blood pressure drops and heart rate shoots up. This is now going on daily and I know something is wrong. I feel lethargic and tired, im only 31. the images I posted are only a minute apart from me standing and sitting down.
Posted Sat, 28 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
please see details.

Detailed Answer:
Respected Sir/Madam
1. The two readings you have shown in pictures suggests that there is significant fall in your blood pressure (27 mmHg in systolic blood pressure) as you stand along with rise in heart rate. This signifies postural hypotension. The causes for which can be problems of heart, problems of brain, medicines and neurological disorders.
2. Can you tell me the details of your heart valve condition or upload your ECHO report? Since you have a number of symptoms. It is important to know the basic condition.
3. Definitely all these symptoms and your readings are important enough to go to ER and seek an opinion.
4. For more clarifications and insight into the problem, I'll be available to answer, once you upload the relevant details.
Follow-up: Having chest pain, rapid heart beat, dizziness, head pain and weaknesses through legs. Feeling tired and lethargic. Treatment? 7 minutes later
I don't have a copy of them, however the way it was explained to me is that my heart valve does not open and close normally. one side buckles. it went from an attack from here and there to everyday with symptoms getting worse. I can't even walk up steps without feeling like I did way too much. its absolutely ridiculous.
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
see details.

Detailed Answer:
Respected Ma'm
1. If you can give me the exact ECHO diagnosis, I will be able correlate the cardiac problem with your fal in BP. As there may be two separate illnesses. one pertaining to valve and other to postural hypotension or they can be part of same problem where cardiac condition predisposes to fall in BP.
2. The way your are describing, you may be having a mitral valve prolapse you can have episodes of palpitation & anxiety. They can be tackled by a cardiologist in most of the cases. However without exact information we are struck.
3. You should take an opinion by a cardiologist.
Please do write if there is anything in your mind for further clarifications.