Having burning back pain, arm pain, prickling, pressure on abdomen. How are they related?

I have been having burning back pain, its noticable, but not that strong, also sudden arm pain and prickling and im very gassy and pressure on upper left abdomen does it have anything to do with my heart, im 17 years old
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 1 hour later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

It does not appear anything to do with the heart.../ Pain from the heart is oppressing, in central chest (and left), worse on effort, relieved by rest, may radiate to shoulders and arms, associated with sweating and so on.
It is probably skeletal muscle spam / or Irritable Bowel...
It is wiser to see a doctor.... / A thorough history and physical examination is the first step / ECG (Electrocardiogram / EKG) and some basic blood tests are a routine...

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Follow-up: Having burning back pain, arm pain, prickling, pressure on abdomen. How are they related? 1 hour later
Ecg was normal so was chest x XXXXXXX and today i did get this sudden cramp in left arm then weakness
I had chest pain couple days ago that lasted an hour then went away
Resting ECG can be normal...
You should go for Stress ECG...(TMT - Tread Mill Test / exercise ECG)

Weakness? If there was transient left arm weakness, it is preferable to have MRI and MRA (MRI Angiography of neck and brain blood vessels)... It is non-invasive and done at the same sitting...