Having back pain. Taking injection. Taking Aciloc and Dolokind. Feeling pain and uncomfortable. Suggestions?

I am having a back pain for the couple of days, it started as a mild pain and got agrravated now. I have consulted a doctor this morning and have taken an injection "Dyser Damp" (think so, due to doctor handwriting). Also taken pills Aciloc 150 and Dolokind. I have taken the pills, pain has suppressed, however I still feel the pain and very uncomfortable for me now. Kindly suggest.
Posted Sun, 25 Aug 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later

I see that you have got the injection name wrong. It could be a Diclofenac injection one ampule.

You can take that injection if pain is more.

I recommend you to get an MRI scan to rule out scoliosis, if you are working for long hours sitting.

Do wear a Lumbosacral belt, this will stabilize the hip and help in recovery of the spine.

Instead of oral tablets, do apply Volini gel over the affected part to be relieved from pain.

Hope, I answered your query.