Having PCOD. Had intercourse. Getting abdominal pain, gastritis. Am I pregnant and can I travel?

HIi, I am having PCOD, my age is 25. my last period is on 12/Jun/2012, from 19/jun/2012 we had intercourse on the alternative days, and in past 2 week, i am experiencing upper abdominal pain often in a day and rarely in lower abdomen also, also gastric discharge thr' anus. i doubt i may be pregnant, i have to make travel of about 400km by bus... also, my previous months menstrual begin dates 10/may/2012, 4/apr/2012, feb 28... please advice can i take a travel at this stage? will it affect if i am pregnant?
Posted Mon, 23 Jul 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 59 minutes later
Thanks for writing in,
It seems like you have an approximately 30 day cycle and your next period is due in another week. The only way we can know that you are pregnant is if you miss your next period and doing a urine pregnancy test. About 1 week after the missed period, the urine test needs to be done. If its positive, you can be sure you are pregnant. For this test, an early morning urine sample has to be used. This kit is available at all chemist shops.
The abdominal pain can be due to other reasons as well and its too early to ascribe it to pregnancy. As far as travelling by bus is concerned, please avoid it. Travelling long distances in a bus can adversely affect your pregnancy.
I hope I have answered your query. If you have any further query or clarification, please let me know
I will be happy to help.