Having Asthma, not able to sleep due to asthma attack. Take inhalers and tablets for sleep. Suggest?

Hi . am having Asthama concern. Am not able to sleep at night due to asthama attacks and I had to force my body to depend on inhalers and tablets to have a peace sleep. since from my age 12 am having this concern and doctors says better to leave bangalore. and even if I do go for vacations for 1 month to Rajasthan am fit & fine. So in this case I need a suggestion to survive in Bangalore with the Asthama problem
Posted Thu, 19 Sep 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Kappan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Integrative approach would help.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the asking on XXXXXXX

I understand the difficulty you are facing from your childhood. I am sure you would have undergone many treatments including steroids and inhalers. As your doctors have advised for a relocation, that would be the most suitable change for you.

Other than that, there are options for integrative approach in treatment of asthma. Nutritional supplementation has shown results in its treatment. If you are interested to try out, you can check the site WWW.WWWW.WW They are basically treating with nutritional supplements. This could be an alternative treatment for you.

I hope this information would help you. let me know if I can assist you further.