Have white accumulation near penis and scratching it regularly. Can it be related to diabetes?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
hi I have white accumulation near penis and now a days I am getting scratch on it on regular bases. kindly suggest whether is is linked to my diabaties help
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes it is due to diabetes. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are known Diabetic and has noticed deposit of smegma around glans penis and there are scratches over it. This is mostly due to increased secretions of mucosal glands located in glans penis which is in its tern is due to infection of glans Ballanitis which is very common in diabetic individuals. Please get your blood sugar levels done to see whether your diabetes is well controlled or not. Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefotaxime along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily . Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water twice daily. Please consult qualified Diabetologist and ensure that your diabetes is well controlled . Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Have white accumulation near penis and scratching it regularly. Can it be related to diabetes? 6 minutes later
the medicine you subscribed have any mg of capcity... kindly specify

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Pl consult your family Physician Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. As per medical ethics since we Doctors at health care magic do not examine the patent in person we can not prescribe medicine and dosage . Please visit your family physician for dosage ,and capacity of medicines in mg . Thanks and regards. Dr.Patil.