Have veins on penis. Visible when flacid and erect. Sugested trauma from being circumsized. Foreskin retracted throughout. Cure?

I have had veins on the tip of my penis since child hood, is there any treatment to make my penis look less scary? the veins are visible when flacid and erect, I recall getting kicked when i was about 9 years old and this may have caused it i remember purple bruising after being kicked. I'm now 30 years old. I showed a doctor when I was 22 years old, and he said that it was trauma from being circumsized, however after speaking with my parents I haven't been circumsized. I certainly dont have much of a foreskin (or a penis - is only 4" erect). The foreskin has always been retracted throughout my life.
Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
You may have hemangioma or erythematous nodules.

Detailed Answer:
Good day!

I saw the picture and it may be a hemagioma of the penis or an erythematous nodule of the penis. I don't think circumcision will help you at all because the lesion is at the penile head (glans penis). I would suggest not touching it since it does not cause pain.

Possible therapies include surgical excision, electrofulguration, cryotherapy, and sclerotherapy. All these procedures are invasive and may end up having a worse appearance than what you currently have. I would suggest seeing a dermatologist or a Urologist so options will be given to you with information on possible complications, success rate and cost.

Best of Luck and Thank you. I hope i was of help.